I have been extremely busy the previous 3 months, so I have almost not worked on Guake. I wanted to introduce in the next version some major features heavily asked, like session save and split terminal. They will have to wait a bit more.
As a result, most contributions are from external contributors. Thank you very much for your patches!
This release introduces two major changes in the project, that's why the minor version changes.
First, the new homepage is now online:
As I remind you, Guake has not the control over the old domain guake.org. So far the content is still one of the old content of this domain. So please use http://guake-project.org to reference Guake.
Source code of the Web site can be found here: https://github.com/Guake/guake-website
The second major change in the project is the abandon of our internal hotkey manager
globalhotkey, which was responsible for binding hotkeys globally to the window manager. This piece of C code was extremely old and hard to maintain. This was also unnecessarily complexifying the build process of Guake. Thanks to the contribution of @jenrik, we are now using a pretty common package
- Guake fails to start due to a GlobalHotkey related C call fixed by replacing GlobalHotkeys with
keybinder. Fixed by @jenrik. (#558, #510)
- Fix icon issue with appindicator (#591)
- swap terms correctly when moving tabs (#473, #512, #588)
- Remove last reference to --show-hide (#587)
- fixed and completed german translation (#585)
- Drop duplicated man page (a526046a)